Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Quilt of the Week

This is another sampler quilt from The Granary. It belongs to Diane, one of my first CA customers. I've quilted several samplers from the shop & love seeing the difference each person's fabric choices make.

The picture was taken at Joanna's . I wish I had a bedroom with this much natural light at my house! Here's a closeup of the big tulip block. I love quilting leaves if you haven't noticed. A swirly curlyque holds this block just right. I finally have a voice, still a little 1-900 sounding. Just happy to be feeling better. I was looking at my lilac tree yesterday & saw hints of lavender buds! Please Mr Frost stay away!

Hope everyone is having a good week. I am on the countdown again. Heading back down for a nana-sitting visit the end of April. Woohoo!!!!!!! Nana Sharon

No comments: