Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Quiltmobile

Yesterday was delivery day. Girl's Night Out at Aunt Mary's seemed like a good place to meet everyone.
Today's quilts are from Lynn. The first is Nature Walk from Thimbleberries. They are not always the easiest quilt to do custom work on, but after some thinking this one finally came together. Tallest , straightest trees ever. Big blocks to play in. And another BIG block. This is a kit she bought from Aunt Mary's a long time ago & was happy to finally finish it. It's called Mandarin Rose & has origami flowers that will get a fun button in the center. I tried a ginkoesque(new word) fan around the flowers. I also picked up quilts from 6 customers while I was there, 5 quilts from one of them! 6 need to be done for the QA show on the 19th. The back seat of my car was piled high with quilts.
It looked like the Quiltmobile!

I'm glad I'm busy. Life is good! I better get off of the computer & get to work!
Later............................Nana Sharon

No comments: