Sunday, March 28, 2010

Still Quilting

Betz did the "Over the river & through the woods" quilt from Crabapple Hill. She saw Carrol's version at Aunt Mary's Quilt Shop & fell in love.


A new swirl in the Terry Twist. Have seen this a few times. I finally decided to try it!






Love the rich fall colors she used for the piecing. Wasn't last week grand? I was too early for color at sunset. There were some ducks swimming along the shore eating something good. They were fun to watch & it was a nice way to end my day. My sister Diane & her husband Greg(Double G as Alex calls him) moved back to Puyallup last week. Hooray! Dad listens to her, well most of the time he listens. It will be nice having her close again.



My countdown to Nanaland got pushed out a week. UGH! I think I'll wait until next week to start the countdown again. Maybe the time will go by faster.


Hope you all had a nice weekend. Mr. S took me to lunch on Saturday to Suzie's Place at Terry's Corner on Camano. If you haven't been yet, go. Great Greek food, deli style. Mmmmmmm!


Quilts are calling again. Gotta go!...............Sharon

No comments: