Thursday, March 11, 2010

Oops I Missed These

This is the Trellis Vine panto on one of Kim's creations. Love this line for Moda. This is a Garden Trellis pattern from Roxanne, also one of Kim's quilts. You know me & leaves. Don't they go with everything? I quilted my tulip quilts & donated them to the LaConner Quilt Museum. They will have them on display at the museum during the Tulip Festival & they will be for sold as a fundraiser.
It's high gear for me tomorrow. I have 3 of 6 pieces done for a customer.
Green baby/lap quilt-done
Fall table topper-done
Table runner from Art to Heart's Garden Song book-done
Sampler-on the quilting machine
Blue baby/lap quilt-not done
Plaid quilt-not done
Hoping to have all done by Saturday. They are for Quilter's Roost. They'll be vending at the QA Quilt Show next week. Do you have it marked on your calendar? It's a great show. Don't miss out!
Happy Friday!...............Sharon

No comments: