Friday, February 26, 2010

Snowbound

We're not snowbound here. At least not with the white stuff that keeps piling up back east. the only snowbound here is Anne Sutton's super cute snow ladies from her FREE Snowbound block of the month pattern. Here are my January & February blocks. I am going to use red, white & blue fabrics. You'll see why in a upcoming blog. I found the perfect border fabric in my stash. Imagine that!
I couldn't wait to get going on the setting blocks. One done, twelve to go. Don't miss out on the fun. Come on , it's fun! Look here at what other people are doing. Does it feel like Spring at your house? These snowdrops have been blooming for awhile now & the hyacinths buds are getting fat. Can't wait for them to pop! The snowdrops are from the house in Granite where I grew up. They remind me of Mom. I totally forgot to post this sunset picture that I took on the 17th leaving Seattle. The weather was much nicer here while I was visiting Little Mister.
More quilt pictures to come soon. I have lost my voice from a stupid cold, so I might as well blog!
Have a good weekend everyone!............................Sharon

No comments: