Monday, March 8, 2010

Sunday Outing

The daffodils are in full glory. A must see! the tulips won't be far behind.
While we were in Anacortes I stopped here to see if the Smooth Sailing quilt I quilted for the shop was in the window. It must be hanging inside the store. More in the next post later today.
This cute chef is outside of one of my favorite eateries in Anacortes, Gere-A-Deli. We also drove to Oak Harbor. Mr S might have jury duty next week. Also stopped at the Commissary & NEX while there. So much Easter candy, especially chocolate, I was drooling! I love the smell of chocolate! I tried taking pictures of the snow geese flying, but wasn't successful. It was quite the sight. You'll have to take my word on that one!
The quilt machine is calling. I'll be back later!........................Sharon

No comments: