Friday, July 2, 2010

Yankee Doodle Rooster

Cindy,one of the Hero Quilters, made this quilt for herself. Here's a closeup of the rooster. Blocks & border.Inner borders. Are you busy getting ready for the 4th? I went to Costco & the Commissary yesterday. Almost had to take a Xanax! It was wall to wall people! Of course it was the 1st & everyone shops on the 1st in the military. I think what did it on Costco was the couple with the 3 rambunctious boys that seemed to be on the same shopping "route" as me. It didn't matter which way I went, they were always there. Oh well, I survived.

Now I'm down to hours until Little Mister & family get here. 7 hours, if the traffic is good. I better get in gear here so the house doesn't look like a bomb went off when the inspector(Miss Joanna) gets here!
One happy Nana Sharon

No comments: