Saturday, July 3, 2010

Secret Pal Strikes Again

Look what was in my mailbox! This time it was mailed from Stanwood. Usually it is mailed from Everett. Hmmmmm, I wonder who it is? And look what was inside! Nice patriotic dish towels & a beautiful Janet Fogg card. I have to make that quilt someday!
I think I forgot to thank Secret Pal for the Cold Stone Creamery gift card. It was a "belated" Easter gift. Too busy helping the Easter Bunny hide eggs is what the card said.
I hope Secret Pal knows that it always seems that I get these surprises when I need them most. I seem to be on life's roller coaster with no chance of getting off & onto the merry-go-round. So thank you, thank you, thank you for all the wonderful surprises!
A Little Mister post is coming soon.
Have a nice 4th everyone!...................Nana Sharon

No comments: