Thursday, July 1, 2010

How can it be July already?

Seriously, where does the time go? And who ordered this weather? I'm ready for some sun! It's a step up from busy here. Little Mister & family will be here tomorrow night! I still have cleaning, grocery shopping(Commissary & Costco) & also I need to pick up a potty chair for him. can't believe he's into this already, but hey, gotta love it! Also Mr S left for Alaska last night to visit his cousin from NC who's there for a Forestry Conference. They are starting off in Denali & then maybe going to Seward. No definite plans, just flying by the seat of their pants. A real "guy" vacation. He'll be home late Sunday.

On to quilts. This beauty was made by Sharon H. It's a Judy Neimyer pattern. She joined the local quilt guild Applique group to learn how to applique the flowers on the border. Amazing work on a beautiful quilt.
This is one of Mary C's quilts using a Roxanne Carter pattern. I used the Popcorn panto & black thread. This is one of Roxanne's patterns also. Crazy Eights. You can click on the picture to get a closer look at the quilting. I have more quilt pictures to post,maybe later today when I need a break. Time to get to work here. Also have my Honda listed on Craig's List & have someone coming tomorrow to look. Keep your fingers crossed for me. Our driveway looks like a car lot!
1 day & counting.............................Nana Sharon


No comments: