Monday, April 12, 2010

Webshots & Things That Go Bump In The Night

I updated my Webshots this weekend, the October-December 2009 album. How did I get so far behind? Hmmmm let's see, quilting, Dad, more quilting, & Nanaland. Would I have it any other way? Not on your life! Now I'll get working on a January-March 2010 album!

This is the Smooth Sailing quilt from Fabric's Plus in Anacortes. I promised a picture when the "hop" was over. There are more closeups on Webshots. What goes bump in the night? We are not sure. Last night Mr S was talking to me while I was on the computer when we heard what I thought was knocking on our front door or sliding glass door? No one there. It just didn't feel right so we had the sheriffs come out & check it out. 3 officers, flashlights shining everywhere. Nothing. We live too far away from the notorious "Barefoot Bandit's" Mom's house. I hope! I guess we are safe for now.

Quilts are calling. 16 days & counting......................Nana Sharon

1 comment:

Betsy said...

This quilt is beautiful. Is there a pattern?