Wednesday, April 28, 2010

One Sleep To Go

This week's quilts were made by Norada. The first is one that Roxanne Carter designed.
This is a cute Geisha panel. Took me awhile to come up with a design for this one. Thread color was tricky too. I did "whale tails" in one of the borders.I'm all packed. Our cat, DC, knows when something is up. She was trying to get me to stay home! I let a couple quilts get out of here without pictures this week. Too many things to think about. Had a nice lunch with Dad today. He was in a hurry when we got back to change his clothes & go help Bob in the greenhouse. Dad has tomatoes coming up. I'm glad he can keep busy with gardening. At least I don't have to worry about any of my plants getting a "Marine haircut" this year!
I'll try & post from CA. For sure for you Facebook followers I'll have some pictures there.
Be back soon............................Nana Sharon


No comments: