Monday, April 5, 2010

A New Week

Jonne took the Crabapple Hill basket class from me & this is her version all done. I just love seeing what everyone puts together. Don't you?




Meg will be at The Quiltmakers Shoppe in Arlington this summer to teach a class. I think there are still a few openings.

We had a nice early Easter dinner on Saturday with Dad. My sister's both came. Diane brought her grandson Alex,resident funny boy. He spent a lot of his time traveling up & down the elevator getting to know the residents. This is how he said it,"They wanted to know me, so I got to know them." How sweet is that? Another Alex story. He was helping Diane nail some things to her fence & did the usual, hit his finger, etc. He told Diane it was a good thing nobody was looking or else "I would be totally humiliated."

See you later this week........................Sharon

No comments: