Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Waiting for Little Mister



Here are some of the projects I've been working on while waiting for "little mister's" arrival. Starting on the left and going clockwise, sewed borders on Joanna veggie quilt. Love that cabbage fabric! I made 3 table toppers out of leftovers from the Halloween quilt(on right side). That was a real bonus! There's a wallet that matches the Miranda Bag(see previous post) and I've started on my Truly Scrumptious quilt blocks. The first one is called Gigi's Journey. Front & center is the setting block for the buck-a-block I'm hoping to finish soon. Mine is red and identical to Joanna's blue quilt that was my very first post.


Cute Dad story. Today my sister stopped by to help him fill his pill minder. He got all the pill bottles out and she asked him about the water pill he takes. "Do you take this in the morning or at night?" His answer........."Sharon always puts one in for every night, but I don't like taking them that often so I just put them back in the bottle." He's the one that told me how many and what spot they went in! He is such a character! I could care less if he doesn't want to take them at this point!


Joanna got a surprise delivery today. Check out these gourmet chocolate covered strawberries. I did get to sample one. Jim felt bad she isn't getting any sleep and sent them to her!
Still waiting............Almost Grandma Sharon

No comments: