Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Still waiting..................




So here's what I've been up to the past week. The stitchery blocks are Ella & Ave from Truly Scrumptious by Cinderberry Stitches. I am almost finished with the third block of nine! The red & white quilt is my Buck-a-Block. See Joanna's blue finished quilt at my webshots. The Halloween quilts are left over pieces from a quilt I made. I used ric-rac to stitch over for the quilting. And last , but not least Caroline the turtle being watched by Hunter, the cat that recently adopted Joanna & Sam. Hunter got his name from all the feathers in the yard! He is now sporting a very nice collar with a bell! Hunter is very curious about the turtle. We caught him in the turtle pen outside!
I'll be leaving today to come home to Washington. I could really get used to this California weather! With my luck Joanna will have "little mister" tonight! He is just not quite ready to make an appearance!
Watch on future posts for an update on my "Gardening with Angels" quilt. It will be hanging at "Quilting in the Garden" at Alden Lane Nursery in Livermore CA this weekend!
More details later.................Almost Grandma Sharon

No comments: