Friday, September 12, 2008

Quilt of the Week


Here's a quilt Joanna made. It's called Secret Garden. The pictures were taken in her backyard under the elm tree. I had one corner left to quilt when she called on Monday and said she was having some contractions. I hurried and got done, buzzed around and waited for another call. She called Tuesday morning and by noon I was headed for the airport. It's good to be here. It seems our "little mister" is not quite ready to make his grand entrance! He has her busy keeping track of contractions, but nothing serious yet!We are staying busy with quilts. I put borders on her veggie quilt, finished my Miranda Bag, a little  Valori Wells kit I've had for 3 years, and I am starting a wallet to go with the Miranda Bag. I'll do another post later with a picture of all the projects together!
Day 3 of waiting.....Almost Grandma Sharon

No comments: