Friday, September 5, 2008

This One's for Jean


Sorry Joanna, Jean says I need to post more than once a week. Here is a picture of the Miranda Bag I'm working on. Hopefully will be teaching a class this fall on how to make this great bag! There's even a Lazy Girl Design blog and a Yahoo group that have great pictures of what fabrics you can use when you make this bag! The Granary , our favorite California quilt shop in Sunnyvale, is where Miss Joanna made her Miranda Bag. I know I'm going to make more than one. Now if I could just have my purse as organized as Joanna's.........you are right, that will never happen!
Here's my "cute" Dad story of the week. (At least this week it's cute!) So when he was talking to me about his visit with the girlfriend he said they started dinner late and it was going to make him "late" getting back to his assisted living apartment. I said nothing. There is no "curfew" where he lives, I'll never tell!
I'll be back later with my favorite quilt! Until then..............Sharon

No comments: