Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Sister's Cascade

Betz is at it again. Love this one. It was the Sister's Quilt Show quilt a couple years ago.
I did a leaf curl design in some of the pinwheels. You might have to click for a closer look.


The border was MEGA wide. What to do..................."Calling all leaves". My new name for any leaf twisting here & there border.
I have a couple Crabapple Hill quilts ready to go out the door to customers. Photo shoot today,pictures tomorrow.

Want to win a gift certificate to Aunt Mary's? She wants followers for her blog. Go there now & sign up to "follow" her blog. It might be your lucky day!

Missing my Little Misters. Biggest Little Mister now asks if I have a "ticket" so I can come see him.

Quilts are calling.
Nana Sharon

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Very pretty and I like what you did on the borders!