Saturday, September 24, 2011

Magical Cottages & Pandas

Sandy embroidered these cute cottages. I think they were a BOM. Don't you love the colors in this quilt? So happy!
I thought the curls kept it whimsical.

The back of the quilt is pretty too.
Betty made this quilt for her daughter who loves pandas.
A little spike left spike right in the red sashing. Do you say words in your head to keep your quilting design going?
I quilted bamboo a la Judy Irish allover this quilt. It's a lot easier than you think.
So much easier to see on the back.
I went to the beach last night. Wasn't it beautiful out? So warm. I'll show you pictures later.

Little Mister Andrew turns 3 this week. Doesn't seem possible does it? I the Birthday Boy might have something to say later this week!

More quilts coming soon!

Sharon

No comments: