Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Crabapple Hill Quilts

Several of my customers have been working on holiday quilts. Especially Crabapple Hill designs. I have quilted a couple samples for the LQS that has sent customers my way.

The first one is from Karen, Over The River & Through The Woods.
Clouds. You can click on this for a closer look.

Border windy swirls.

Sashing loops with a twist.

Next up Sue's "Walking in a Winter Wonderland". Love this quilt & all the different reds.

I decided on a holly theme for the background. Some of the fabrics had holly on them.


Echo & Swirly Girly.

Terry Twist & holly.

More swirls.

What does your week look like? Enjoying the sunshine here. I picked more green beans yesterday. Guess you know what I'll be doing next!

Stay tuned, more quilts to come!

Sharon

No comments: