Friday, March 25, 2011

Save The Date

CIQ Semi Annual Quilt Show , "25 Years of Quilting" is on April 8th & 9th at the Stanwood Middle School. The hours are 10-5. This year's featured artist will be all of our Charter Members. I know there are going to be some incredible quilts.

Also the Stanwood-Camano Hero Quilters will have a display as well as CIQ Comfort quilts that go to the Providence Children's Center.

Here is this year's stunning raffle quilt, Tulips of Camano.
Remember it only takes one ticket to win. I won the raffle quilt at the Sister's Quilt Show on a $1 ticket! Mark your calendars & share this post with your family & friends!
See you there!
Sharon

2 comments:

Audrey said...

Beautiful quilt and I'm glad all the charter members will be featured, Audrey McEwen past member of CIQ

Jenny said...

That is a really pretty quilt! I should see you on the 2nd..then you can remind me about the CIQ quilt show!