Friday, March 25, 2011

Are You Hopping?

This weekend is the last 2 days of the Tri County Shop Tour. The theme is "Birds of a Feather". Go here for more info.

Carrol at Aunt Mary's has a very fun quilt. She has the cutest penguin on an adventure. Go here to see her quilt.

Fabric Etc up in Bellingham features every shop's block on their blog & talks about each quilt shop too!

Miss Jenny over at Jenny's Doodling Needle quilted 2 of the quilts for this hop. Go to her blog & check out her March 4th post to see her beautiful quilting.

I think I said I'd show more pictures of the Fabric's Plus quilt, so here goes. They made 2 quilts. One quilt using each of the shop's blocks. And one that is a tree where the quilt hangs from the branch. I haven't gotten to see the finished product. I know they were adding flowers & all kinds of other goodies to really make their quilt "sing". So if you go to Anacortes, be sure to stop in and check it out!
Happy Hopping!
I have some new customer quilt pictures to show you soon!
Almost on the countdown to Nanaland again. Due date for Little Mister #2, May 14th!
Sharon

No comments: