Monday, March 14, 2011

Nanaland

It's been a busy few days. Little Mister is a running commentary of what he is doing & what the rest of us are doing! Talky McTalkster! Here's what he did today when he was supposed to be napping. At one point I could see his feet lift off the floor & knew he was hanging from the door knob!

(I'll have to try & add the video when I get home. For some reason it's not working.)
We've done lots of reading.
I finally finished Joanna's coat. She loves it.
Little Mister has his own headphones which he loves to wear even when he's not going flying with his Papa.
It doesn't seem possible that it's time to come home already. I worked on a few other projects too. I'll have some pictures once I get home.
One fairly nice weather day. So I didn't luck out there.
Be back soon...........Nana Sharon

No comments: