Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas! Here's the quilt wrap up for 2010.

A sweet little cross stitched bear that Wanda's mother had made. Even though she's been gone for 5 years her work & memories live on!

These are blocks that Maria got from a 96 year old relative that is now in a nursing home. Aren't they beauties? Mostly embroidery on the blocks. Some the lines are made by those paints in the tubes? If you are old enough you will know what I'm talking about!Here's a closer look at the blocks. A lucky granddaughter got this one! Miss Julie made a "big" quilt for her darling Danika. Luckiest granddaughter on earth! And last, but by no means least, my Secret Pal strikes again! Luck me , a gift card to Scandia. I love the Greek chop salad there! Thank you Secret Pal!
I'll be sure & post from Nanaland. Can't wait to spend time with Little Mister. Less than 24 hours & counting!.................Nana Sharon

No comments: