Sunday, September 5, 2010

Wedding & Baby

Jennifer made this quilt for a friend's wedding gift. Aren't they lucky? She took a class from that Wild Woman, Judy Irish. Check out my "helper."
The fabric had a subtle western theme. You know how much I love leaves. Thought they were perfect in the large diamonds. Did a ribbon question mark with leaves & big "swirly girly" quilting to fill in these monster spaces. Actually "big" spaces provide excellent quilting opportunities! Here's the back of the star. Kim needed to make a baby quilt with a lady bug theme. Isn't this fabric cute? She got it at The Quiltmaker's Shoppe. I used that new design I told you about here. Head over to Green Fairy Quilts & check it out for yourself.
Had fun Skyping with Little Mister today. He was coloring. He must have said "Nana" at least 10 times. I say "what Andrew" he says "I color". It doesn't take much to put a smile on this Nana's face! They grow up so fast!


Can't wait to see the little monkey later this month. 24 days & counting.........................

Nana Sharon

No comments: