Monday, February 8, 2010

A Change Of Plans

I had the best intentions today. Sunset at 5:20, go for my walk at the beach, get some great pictures. GONG! On my way there Bambi was beside the road & what did my camera say "Change the Batteries." Of all the nerve! So, I enjoyed Bambi, walked on the beach & will try again tomorrow if the weather cooperates.
This is Joan's quilt. A faithful Roxanne Carter follower. Love this pattern & I'm glad someone has the patience to piece it! The thread is Fireworks from Superior. Love their threads!


The back of this quilt was screaming for variegated, so I used Fad 5. One of my favorite variegated threads from Signature.

I have been busy working on a couple of things for me. I know, amazing, right? I'll try & "change the batteries" & post again tomorrow.
8 days & counting.......................Nana Sharon

No comments: