Thursday, January 3, 2013

Patriotic Scotties, Sherbet Parfait & Happy New Year

I took advantage of the sunny weather to get some pictures. Sunny & cold. It's been in the 20's here in the morning. These are a gift for a friend. She loves scotty dogs & we always find something patriotic for each other. If you know who "she" is shhh, it's a secret. I found the pattern here .

Here's all of the blocks so far for the Quick Curve Ruler "Curve it Up" quilt along. I think I'm calling mine Sherbet Parfait. Head over to Jenny's blog, it's not too late to join. There's even a Flickr group with all  kinds of great pictures.


On New Year's Day I got very lucky & watched a pod of Orcas about 100 yards off the shore at Camano Island State Park. Saw a breach & a spy hop & lots of just swimming along. If you are on Facebook & "friend" Orca Network they post sightings almost every day. It was a great way to start the new year.


Back to more quilting. Be back soon.
Sharon

No comments: