Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sweet Baskets

Here's the latest. Julia made this darling 30's basket quilt. I did viney/leafy quilting in all the setting triangles & some echoing around the flower baskets.




The leafy border was a bit of a challenge. Hard to see the off white thread on the lite green.


I have a batik beauty on now & will have pictures later this week.
Took a class from Reynola Pakusich on Saturday through CIQ. Cut up a panel in sections to look like a paned glass window. I'll show you when I get more of it done. I will conquer mitered corners by the time I'm done. There was a great turnout & it's always fun to sew with a crowd.

Chilly weather around here. Better than "s". It's been very cold in CA lately too. 27F this morning in Fremont at Joanna's. That's really cold for them. 

Be back soon.
Sharon


No comments: