Monday, December 3, 2012

This, That & Everything In Between

Kris' quilt screams Hawaii. Wishing I was there about now.

I used the 15" Hibiscus panto from Dave Hudson. Love this panto.


Julia surprised me when I got this Halloween quilt from her. Her usual quilt color is any shade of purple.       
Pretty sure it was a kit(long gone) from Aunt Mary's quilt shop a few years back. Love this quilt too. I have one in my "waiting to be quilted pile". 



If you  click on the picture I think you can see curly leaf meander I did around the figures.


Norada's big batik sampler was a lot of fun. 


I quilted a sunflower-esque design in the darker solid blocks. 
Gloomy day did not make for good pictures. :( 



Maybe you can see the sunflower design here on the cheery back.


That's a wrap for now.  Busy week ahead. Be back soon.
Sharon


No comments: