Monday, December 24, 2012

It's A Wrap

Last quilts out the door. These brick tile quilts are for customer Kathy's twin granddaughters. I used Papillon on them.  Love how it came.


This is Sue's 100"x100" lovely quilt. It's a gift. Wouldn't you love to be on the receiving end of this? I did the scalloping & the binding on this one. I used Bountiful Feathers on this one.


I love how the Fairy Frost gives it a little shimmer.


You might recognize the 5 Yard Quilt pattern. This is also Sue's & a gift for a niece. Daisy Swirl worked out perfect.


I have one more batch of cookies to make. Cheating & using a Funfetti cake mix. Will make cookie sandwiches with butter cream frosting  in the middle.

Then it will be catch up time for the Curve It Up QAL from Sew Kind of Wonderful. It's not too late to  join the fun.  Here's the colors I'm using.

Be back soon.
Sharon


No comments: