Saturday, November 17, 2012

Sneak Peek

Here's a little sneak peek of Sarah's newest quilt pattern. She's busy working on the pattern. Go check out her blog here to see what she has to say about it.

Here's another one of her quilts. She made it as a sample for The Granary. One of my favorite CA quilt stores.


I drew some lines in the border to make the spider webs. Didn't want to over think this one.



I used King Tut "Rosetta Stone" in the sashing. This kind of reminds me of what my hair will look like soon. Darn that light streak anyway.


Finished off a customer quilt "Cotton Club" yesterday. Also have a batik beauty by Norada waiting to be delivered. I'll have pictures as soon as they get the quilts. 

Busy times here. Worked on Hero Quilts today with the group. 13 finished quilts turned in plus 2 that need binding. Our next delivery will take our total over 900 quilts! Such a dedicated group of quilters they are! Thanks you!

Better get busy at something around here. Thinking about holiday baking & Christmas cards already.
It will be here before we know it.

Sharon 

No comments: