Sunday, November 4, 2012

Retreat Fun

CIQ (Camano Island Quilters) had a retreat this weekend up at Camp Brotherhood. I went as a Day Camper. Sewed like crazy all day. Lots of laughs & good food. Went home at night. The grounds are very nice. The dining room overlooks their farm & gardens.
 Sorry ahead of time about the weird lighting. Here are just a few pictures of the fun!

There were puking fabric bins. We used fabric from these to make the Camp a quilt.

Diane & Dawn concentrating. Diane's Kaffe creation is behind Dawn's head. The lovely batik strips were made by Elaine.


Martha amazes us with her strip creations. The single flower blocks have great dimension to them.


Cheryl & Adeline deep in concentration.


Judy & Karin supervising ? cutting. Sorry I blanked out on your name.


Jo sewing away on one of her many projects.


The scrap blocks from the puking tubs that will be a quilt for the Camp.


Addie's aqua pinwheels in the upper right. One of my "I spy" quilts for the Little Misters. I made 2. I just need to put one more border on both of them. More pictures later. 


Linda W's dreamy circles. I think she did 48 all together.


One of Judy's Kaffe creations. 


Whew. There was lots more going on. Hopefully they will bring their creations to the guild meeting on Wednesday night & I can post an update.

More customer quilt pics too. And I haven't forgotten about showing you the "Dynamic Duo". They were priceless. But that's what all Nanas say.

Be back soon.
Sharon

No comments: