Sunday, November 25, 2012

Memory Lane & It Takes a Thief

Jean made this quilt top when her daughter was young. Luckily she kept it & now her granddaughter will get it. She wanted simple hearts. I think it turned out just right. 

Something about it reminded me of Mom. Maybe because Mom used gingham for the background of the baby quilt blocks she made sure were finished before her time was up. Andrew calls the one Joanna has "the lady quilt".

I've been a little pre-occupied this weekend. I got a wake up call from the bank yesterday asking me if I was making multiple online purchases from Facebook & Skype. You know where this is going. Thanks to the great people at Key Banks fraud department. I got all of the false charges back in my account. Sheesh!

I have some fun quilts to show you as soon as the owners get them. Hopefully I'll be blogging more soon!
Sharon

No comments: