Monday, January 3, 2011

My last days in Nanaland

Joanna & I got to "escape" for a day of retail therapy. Can you see the rainbow? An indication that it was going to be a wild weather day! Here we are at our favorite quilt shop, The Granary. They have their class schedule online if you are going to be in the area. The shop was filled with samples from the past year's classes for sale. Here's Sara, one of their helpful employees. Jodi ringing Joanna's purchases. You can see that they have tons of samples. Little Mister or General Patraw(he orders all of us around) with his favorite Elmo hat & "my puppets"(that's what he call mittens or socks that he puts on his hands.)We went for a walk around the neighborhood. Here we are again on the train.We saw the most beautiful sunset on our way back to Niles from Sunol.The grand finale.

I have more pictures of the Lick Observatory near San Jose to post later. Taking Dad to get his cast off today. Hallelujah! He whittled away,like a squirrel, at it while I was gone.

Hope your New Year is off to a good start! Back to the quilts for me!

Sharon

No comments: