Thursday, November 11, 2010

Call Me Crazy

So here I am less than an hour from heading out to catch the Airporter & I'm posting to my blog. It has been awhile since I posted last. Busy quilting like crazy! This Christmas cross quilt was made by Diane. In fact I think this is her 3rd. I tried out a new "snowflake" on the border.
Sue did this Alaska quilt with Alaska themed fabric & Lisa Moore's pattern. I know I have this pattern somewhere. Guess I better get looking! Sue's border. Roxanne designed another beautiful quilt. She wanted simple quilting. Allover in the middle, separate borders. It was a fun one to quilt.
Still have a couple things to do before I'm off to Nanaland. Joanna & I will be going to The Granary tomorrow night for Friday Night Sew. I'll take some pictures of the shop & the "gang" while I'm there.
See you again soon! Nana Sharon

1 comment:

Mary Lou Weidman said...

My goodness I love the Christmas cross which is a lovely reminder about the true meaning of Christmas. Would love that in my livingroom...have to think about it when I have time to sew on something for me. :)
And your little guy with the frog boots is just so adorable....great combination! Love your blog and your quilting!