Saturday, June 12, 2010

Coming Home Day 2

On day 2 we were in Bend Oregon. First stop, Sew Many Quilts. Their shop name says it all. Lots of samples hanging everywhere with patterns & kits. Look at all the ombres. The quilting on the table runner is fantastic! A Bunny Hill quilt along with the fabric. More quilts & fabric. They really take advantage of the high ceilings. I should have put these first. Oops! The shop is tucked away in a small shopping center & is very easy to find. This is the back door (which we found first).
We went to Prineville & had lunch with friend Jodi. Then headed north on 97 ,through big down pours, for home. Stopped in Goldendale for a refresh & driver change. Ate in windy Ellensburg. It was sunny all the way to Easton & then we were back in the rain.

I'm off to a long arm quilter's get together today & to do a little shopping. The main priority is to get my wedding ring fixed. The entire setting that the diamond is in came off with the diamond still in it. The best new was I didn't loose it. thought I had for about 30 minutes, but it was my lucky day.

More later on quilting.

Nana Sharon

No comments: