Thursday, June 3, 2010

California Here I Come

This is a little raffle quilt I finished. Love the tulips!

Love the lone star center!

Here's a Turning 20 out of some great travel fabrics. It is for a granddaughter headed off to college. I quilted lots of names of the special people in her life for my customer.
I am mostly packed. Just have to decide which projects I'm taking. Still need to quilt 2 small quilts today & get one quilt sent off via UPS. The rest of my day will be spent going to the bank, stopping by to see Dad, & cleaning out the fridge. Not worried about getting everything done. Joanna sent a cute e-mail this morning that sums it up nicely-excited X 100!
I'll definitely be blogging from Nanaland. Swim lessons on Friday night, Mr S & Sam are flying on Saturday, & the Farmer's Market on Sunday.
Better get going. See you soon.........................Nana Sharon



No comments: