Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Still Quilting

The quilts just keep coming. Whew! These quilts were made by Kim & Jennifer, mother & daughter quilters from Girl's Night Out. They are pretty new to quilting & having a great time! This first quilt is one from Bunny Hill Designs. So sweet!
You can never fail with a Buggy Barn quilt.
They took my the "Not Your Grandmother's Log Cabin" class & this is Jennifer's UW version. Go Huskies!

I'll try & get some my webshots updated soon. Playing catch-up because Jim & I escaped to Eastern Washington for an overnight & stopped for fruit at my favorite orchard. More about that in the next post!
Little Mister is standing by himself now. He should be walking by the time they get here!
33 days & counting...............................Grandma Sharon






No comments: