Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hot, hot, hot

Whew, is it going to get hot today? In the high 90's & a predicted 101 in Seattle tomorrow? At least it's not raining!
I woke up this morning to this

I've always called my view a "sneak peak" view, but hey, at least I have a view. The sunrises here are always spectacular. Glad I didn't miss this one.
This is DC enjoying the shade on the deck(before I restained it). She is our little hunter & is usually out on rodent patrol. She has quite the attitude. Someone here spoils her & it's not me!

I got to Skype with Little Mister last night. Mommy showed off his new "turbo" crawling. she says he's getting good at walking around hanging onto the furniture. I have a feeling he'll be walking by the time they get here! I can hardly wait!

19 days & counting..........................Grandma Sharon


No comments: