Sunday, March 29, 2009

Little Mister Andrew & Life


Little Mister is 6 months old today. Time is really zipping by! I made him the corduroy overalls for Christmas. It has a matching coat that is a bit too big yet. Do you how hard it is to find boy prints on corduroy? I saved a few of my favorite patterns from my garment sewing days. My nephew Gary had a similar outfit from Auntie Sharon. I dare not mention how long ago that was. He's a year older than Joanna if you want to do the math. Out poor little kitty DC got into a scuffle with one of the bully tomcats in the neighborhood a few weeks ago. I can't get her to sit still long enough for a photo, but this sums it up. I don't know the bully cat's name, he is known in the neighborhood as "Shrew Be Gone". He's a good hunter! DC ended up with an abscess, a shaved hind quarter with a 5" long incision! She has been housebound for 3 weeks. Not a good thing for a cat who also loves to hunt!
I better get back to work. It is actually kinda sunny here today. Some places around Tacoma had s......( I just can't bring myself to even write the word) last night. Check out Judy's blog. I helped her add links to her blog on Friday. She has the cutest goat girls eating blackberry bushes in her pasture!
43 days and counting..................................Grandma Sharon

No comments: