Sunday, March 22, 2009

I feel like one of Santa's elves

I have been b-u-s-y. I've decided it's quilting season around here! The first quilt is Wilma's Stack & Whack. Check out the rest of the pics on my webshots.

Next up is Karen's Night Before Christmas. Meg Hawkey from Crab Apple Hill has the best patterns that combine embroidery & piecing.

Linda also used one of Meg's patterns, Merry Little Christmas, to make this out of this world quilt. She's entering it in the Camano Island Quilter's quilt show. Be sure & stop by on April 10th or 11th & check it out!
Last but not least is Carrol's purse quilt from the latest Buggy Barn book. The cover of the book has dump trucks & a front end loader on it! You'd never suspect a cute purse quilt was hiding inside!
I better go shut my peepers, so I can get the machine fired up early tomorrow. Not that I'm counting, but only 50 days left until I see Little Mister again!
Woo-hoo! I'll be back soon.........................Sharon

No comments: