Saturday, December 20, 2008

Quilt of the Week

This is a quilt for a new California customer. It has a lot of white that was saying "quilt me, quilt me". I chose leaves to go with the flowers & because I like doing leaves. I've been playing around with different backgrounds & have come up with what I am calling "Swirly Girly". What do you think? I still have at least 3 days of quilting left & I can hear the "Flight of the Bumble Bee" song in my sleep! December is a hurry up & get it done month for quilting. Especially since the National Weather Service has issued a severe weather alert for the Pacific Northwest. It is 14 degrees here right now with 10" of snow & more on the way!
When I get a minute I will update my webshots too.

Check back on Christmas. Little Mister tells me he will be guest blogging again. He thinks Grandma will be too tired!
Stay warm......................Sharon

No comments: