Thursday, March 20, 2014

Catch Up

I can't believe how time flies. This first quilt is from Mary Jayne. It's a Roxanne Carter pattern, 
Dream Keeper. I used Feathered Curls on it.


A lucky great niece/nephew will be getting this 30's quilt from Jean. I had to think for awhile to come up with the letters & numbers for the white spaces. Can we say Love the scalloped border?




TA DA! I finally quilted up one of my Quick Curve Ruler quilts, Urban Birthday. Jenny has used the double line quilting & I decided to give it a try.


I thought the flange binding was perfect for this quilt. And quick. Sewn on by machine.


Used my leftover blocks on the back.


Better get going. More quilts calling. I've been working on my Tula Pink Butterfly quilt. I'll post some pictures when I get more sections done.
Sharon


No comments: