Wednesday, March 12, 2014

A Gardener's Alphabet

This is my favorite quilt so far this year. Dianne made this beauty in a class at The Quiltmaker's Shoppe in Arlington WA with Cathy Callan. A Gardener's Alphabet pattern can be found here or at many of your favorite quilt shops.
Let the show begin!










Best way to see the border quilting is from the back.


Dianne said this quilt took her a year to make & that she embroidered a part of it almost every day. Truly a labor of love. And she's keeping it to enjoy!

This was last night's sunset. The clouds were amazing. I think I'll go again tonight. The frogs are singing for Spring!


More quilts calling. I do have more to show you. The Hero Quilters meet on Saturday too. 
Just have to remember my camera!




1 comment:

Pam said...

beautiful sharon !! xo