Monday, November 11, 2013

Retreat

My time with Joanna has zoomed by. Going to the quilting retreat with her was a real treat for me. It didn't hurt that the weather was beautiful.
Here's what I worked on.

This is Joanna's quilt that I brought with me. Quilted with "Diamonds Are Forever."

This is my Metro Medallion quilt. I used Kona cotton solids & the prints are from 
Art Gallery Fabrics.


Here is Urban Beads. I used a batik pack so 10" squares for this one.


A cute tote. Pattern from Fabrics Plus in Anacortes.


Part of the way done with this cute Christmas tree quilt.


And finally some matching pj bottoms for Joanna & the little Misters.
This Kaufman flannel is so soft. She got it when they were on vacation on Kaui.


Well, that's a wrap for now. Leaving the sunshine & flying home tomorrow. 
Quilts are waiting.

Be back soon with more quilts.

Sharon

No comments: