Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Knock, Knock & The Little Misters

Yes, I'm still here. The quilting machine & I have been buzzing along. 
Here's what we've been up to.

JoAnn made the first 2 quilts. I thinks she has 15 lucky grand kids.

Did my own butterflies in the print squares.


My favorite Interlocking Daisy for this one.


Elaine made this little applique beauty.



Another Betz Beauty. "Indigo Dreams" from McCall's Patchwork & Quilting. It was a "cover" quilt & she wanted navy thread. Plus it looked like the magazine version was quilted using a computerized machine. The only computer I use for quilting is the one between my ears. This was a challenge & I'm happy with the results.




Barbara B made this mini sampler for a end of bed coverlet.


Jonne's newest grandson will get this yummy flannel quilt.


With a Minkie back! A class I took at MQX from Angela Walters inspired me to try some 
modern quilting on it. 


Pyhliss' granddaughter Savannah made this next one. Used "Diamonds Are Forever" & Signature "Orange Craze" variegated thread.  


Whew, that's all the quilts for now. Waiting for some decent light today for another photo shoot.

Last , but not least, the Little Misters in their Lone Ranger & Tonto Halloween costumes. Found a pattern on e-bay from 1986. One more sleep & I'm off to Nanaland.

Have a great week.
Nana Sharon(Turbo Quilter)
   



1 comment:

charle49 said...

Hi Sharon, I was given your name as a quilts of valor group leader. I am interested in putting together some tops and was told that your group sometimes has tops ready to be sewn. Is this true? I would love to help if it is. I am going to try to come up to Stanwood this Saturday and meet your group, I hope that is ok. My email is cluttge@gmail.com. thanks for a response,
Charlene