Thursday, February 2, 2012

Catching Up


Whew! Made it back sooner than I thought I would. This is Wilma's quilt for her grandaughter. Girly girl quilts are my favorite to quilt.

The flip flop squares look pretty plain unless you take a close up look.

The back reveals the flowers that were quilted in each block.

Cindy made this great little quilt using Laurel Birch fabrics. If you click on this one you can see the quilting better. I think I finished this one on the 23rd of December.


This little beauty was made by Lisanne. Her 2nd quilt! She's had the loving help of her grandmother along the way. It's a baby quilt for a friend. Lucky friend! 

Even a scalloped border. Fun to quilt too.
There's the latest wrap up for me. More pictures on the camera to show soon too.

I've been shopping in my stash for a new project. Jenny over at Sew Kind of Wonderful is having a Quilt Along using her Quick Curve Ruler. She even has videos on using the ruler & her curved piecing technique. 
I'm taking the top I made to CIQ tonight & will blog about it soon.

Enjoy the sunshine today. I'm hoping for some beach time.
Sharon

No comments: