Saturday, February 25, 2012

More Catching Up

Here's some of the quilts from January. Just a little behind on my posts. This sweet baby quilt is Mary C's. The allover swirl seemed to work out just right.

This is also Mary C's quilt. A Roxanne Carter pattern you can find here. It is made with snowman fabric on her website. Super cute!


Julia the dentist made this lavender lovely. All her quilts have purple & a touch of silver lame'. She is a very gentle dentist if you need one. 

I used the Bubbles panto by  Lorien Quilting on Leslie's strippy quilt. The black & white Rosetta Stone King Tut thread worked out great.

This little guy is a regular visitor now. The feeder is half empty!

Going to Nanaland later this week to the warm sunshine & to fill my cup. Daniel will be 10 months old while I'm there. Where does the time go? Andrew asked recently if I was going to "get on a Boeing & be at his house when he woke up in the morning?" Little Mister is tugging at this Nana's heart strings!


I'll try & post while I'm there. More quilts to come soon too.

Nana Sharon


No comments: