Saturday, January 28, 2012

I'm Baaaaaack

Do you hear the blog angels singing? Finally a post! This first quilt is by Mary. A sweet flannel baby quilt.

This is another one of Mary's quilts. She was really busy!
The next 3 pictures I used the Flurry panto. It's my favorite snowflake!


This is from Nancy. A southwest feel & the bear that I echoed. I know it kind of looks like a pig without a tail , right? I said it so you didn't have to! I blew up the exact bear shape from the fabric & made a stencil.
+

That's it for now. I am going to try again soon. I have lots of quilts to show you. Life has been a runaway train around here. It's my new normal. Praying for peace for Dad.

Missing my Little Misters.
Nana Sharon

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Those look great...I like the quilting on the last one!

Helen said...

sometimes we all need a break...I like the quilting you chose.