Friday, October 28, 2011

One Block Wonders & More

Today I'm showing you quilts from earlier this month. Variety is the spice of life, right?

First up, Lynne's lovely creation.

Sorry about how dark this picture is. No wonder I'm deficient in Vitamin D. Not a bright room in this house!
This one is by Kathy. Love how they all come out so different.


Terry's Lone Star. Love my leaves.
Arlene's new guest room quilt.
Leaves & blocks. There will be buttons sewn on all the leaf centers.
The back.
And from another quilt. If you ever get a back like this , run from the building. I didn't have the courage to count the pieces & somehow I lucked out, no pleats!
What have you been up to lately? Serious Nana withdrawals here. And that darn roller coaster sucked me in again. Hope I can get off soon.

Loving the sunny weather! More quilts soon.
Sharon The busy Quilter

No comments: