Monday, November 23, 2009

As Promised

Here they are. The neck tie purse went together fast. The ties were from my Grandpa Lytton(if you've read any of my previous blogs you know once in awhile he reincarnates through Dad)! I especially like the tie with the green leaves. The Hawaiian bag is some fabric Joanna bought in Hawaii with a purse in mind for me. Thanks you Joanna! The quilt they are on is one from 2002 that a bunch of us got together at Squirly Shirley's & had a "Block Party." Everyone brought a pattern & fabric for their favorite block for each person at the party. Then we all sewed blocks, ate , laughed & had fun.
This quilt is really a nice pattern. The blocks are stars. I used the Interlocking Daisy panto, one of my favorites. I have a few more quilts done I can take pics of & post. Ran out of daylight today!
See you soon.........................Sharon

No comments: